GW1 0.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

I repeat my opinion, building anything in africa or in other...

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I repeat my opinion, building anything in africa or in other developing places with a tight budget in hand is anything but easy, in developing countries infrastructure is terrible, administration services are primitive, the justice system is as slow as elon musk's first verion of gary the snail boring machine, bureaucracy and doesent make any sense regulations are rampant, everything that people take for granted in the developed world may become a nightmare to realize in the deveoping world, you need more resources both in time and in human resources to achieve the same results and some things cant even be done (I even had a discussion in this thread with some forumers suggesting that it is easy for BSM to order technical equipment and get delivery the following days by plane, I bet these guys never had the experience of ordering anything by plane into africa such as a book and deal with the customs services, let alone ordering technical equipment for a mining processing plant, anyway ).

IMO people should start seeing the forest instead of focusing on the trees, the experience BSM acquired by constructing Stage1 (6000tpa capacity) is invaluable for Stage2 expansion to 20.000tpa. Thanks to the invaluable lessons learned by successfully completing stage1 refurbishment, building a Stage2 plant should be much faster. IMO coming 2019 BSM could well be producing and selling well in excess of 20.000tpa of high purity large flakes to the rest of the world, putting Madagascar as the formost exporter of highest large flakes quality and handsomely rewarding patient investors.

Andapa results should now be immiment, and could be a game changer for the company's ability to expand beyond stage2....(Andapa is at a less than 20km distance from madagascar main port allowing for inexpensive transportation costs of graphite).

In any case very exciting times ahead of us with recommissioning of the processing plant and starting sales of graphite to our european off-taker.

Happy multi-bagger graphite investment to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $471 9.816K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 3744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.