GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass negotiates substantial reduction in acquisition payment, page-130

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi, I think you should calm down, and stop further humiliating yourself on a public forum. You have been already proven wrong on multiple occasions in this board, should i remind you ?

1- you claimed the financials of BASS spelled it all, and were a giveaway for the capital raise. WRONG, Bass didnt need money, they were fully cashed up (4.5M$ with the refurbishment + drilling planned expenditure being only 3M$). The reason of the capital raise is to take advantage of an unforseen opportunity (paying stratmin in advance at a huge discount, a win-win situation for Bass metals, for Bass shareholders and for Stratmin).

This new development was unexpected, yet you claimed erroneously that fundamentals and technicals revealed everything beforehand. You were wrong on all fronts regarding the analysis of the situation, and you know why ? because you failed to consider the fundamentals of the company. You even insinuated that Stratmin sold the mine-deposit to Bass because the mine was a Dog....WRONG again (stratmin sold the mine because they lost the ability to raise further capital in order to refurbish and expand the mine, just when they were on a breakeven situation, Bass Directors (especially the chairman rick anthon) were smart and capitalized on this opportunity).

2- you claimed that stratmin financials failed to mention any graphite revenues and you questioned that stratmin had sold any graphite at all during 2015 (let alone 1500 tonnes). WRONG, you were just lazy and imprudent in your misleading statements, and didnt read the whole 2015 stratmin financial report. You missed THE MOST IMPORTANT PAGE of the audited report, page 29 that clearly states the graphite revenue numbers under the catefgory of discontinued operations (because stratmin sold the mine to BSM).

I think, you owe this board some apology, out of decency and respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.