BAS 2.78% 7.4¢ bass oil limited

The latest activity is buyers wanting in at 0.002 as that line...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

The latest activity is buyers wanting in at 0.002 as that line of sellers that was wiped at 0.002 was there for a number of weeks due to to the capital raise and the somewhat underwhelming response to the placement.

BAS has been a fairly frustrating hold and has tried a lot of holder's patience with some production issues as well as delays and just general slowness. From what I can tell the slowness hasnt been a management issue, rather jurisdictional.

Management has always had the same plan, which they have slowly but surely worked towards. Some ppl have have used the recent good news to sell out at 0.002 after the big line wipe of the existing queue.

This seems to be drying up now, with ppl queuing to get out at 0.003, I suspect they are not wanting to wait any longer, which is fair enough because it has been a long journey. Also I think ppl get the jitters too when the stock has gone to 0.001 on a number of occasions, but 99% of the time this drop has been due to a very small cross-trade at the mid-point, often on a Friday afternoon or after some buying activity at the 0.002 level. If you're not watching closely and see your money halve then it's got to make you a bit jumpy.

it seems like the plan is finally coming together and we are so close now to some big movements that i do think this stock is a hold. I liked that the Board increased their holdings during the recent placement.

I'm hoping news will come in the next few weeks that BAS has acquired a new asset and that production has doubled due to drilling at bunian 5.

My hope is that BAS is the kind of stock that Warren Buffett was referring to when he famously said: "The stock market is the device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient". I and a lot of other ppl have been very patient and it'd be nice to be rewarded.

Are you a new holder doctordavid?

Last edited by Fergus76: 10/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $13.86K 189.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 99613 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.3¢ 26057
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.