ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    It will be interesting to see if BSM start up again in April and exactly what they have done to improve production.... They do not appear to be updating us on this aspect....far too quiet...
    If they are having delays in aquiring some plant they could approach JINGPENG in china that have some machinary rusting in containers that a would be hopeful no longer needs as they will not get any funding IMO proven by their recent announcement.... They will probably sell it cheap rather than get nothing for it later IMO judging by how long it will be stored in these containers...due to NLN.... NO LOAN NOW....

what people are not aware of is with most hopefuls is their SP is back where it was 4 years ago if you wish to compare SP performance ... The difference is with say WKT they have issued around 8bill shares and they have hidden this with a 23>1 consolidation .... To my knowledge no other graphite hopeful has that appalling achievement...... I also know of no other company that has spent $25mill + to build a carpark that is now a mud bowl due to recent rain and again needs to be regraded....

IMO I think the motive of non holders of BSM are here trying to make out BSM are the worst performing stock when their failed company is.... As I have stated before when companies do DD they also look into the history of Directors and IMO that will sway them as to weather they can trust the BoD to safely spend their money.... Is that a reason why WKT can not secure funding. I wish I knew....

We all witnessed what happen to the SP when an allegedly top gun with world wide experience joined WKT.... Many of us have learnt the hard way to find out like their other director what a failure that has been.... So called 3rd parties have been employed at huge unknown costs to do the work of this Director.... Amazing behaviour .... He also did two CR and added to the dilution within 3 months...

This could be a huge opportunity for BSM to sign up some new customers that are waiting on graphite IMO they will never get...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.