GW1 1.89% 5.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Sorry cazz just brain storming. Think an Options Rights Issue...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Sorry cazz just brain storming. Think an Options Rights Issue would be preferable to a "heads" one .
    Why? Register of Heads is about to "blow out" again with Stratmin issue. I just don't "like" Billions shares on issue penny plays. BSM has some positives in this regard. Genuinely feel it's NOT a directors lifestyle play but a company maker operation.
    To me this will be confirmed with a future Register consolidation.
    An Options Issue rights also provides finance on a forward planning basis. Company just has to "perform" so options are well and truly in the money by exercise date. Of course Options are also a Trader Darling...sometimes.

Anyhow I'm also trying to get some "novelty" happening for my jaded soul. That for example Patterson's has turned "legit", that BSM arises out of the Penny Swamp.
    Graphmada is the Real Deal in Boutique Graphite thrashing the new super pit wannaers like VRC,GPX and even a rejigged TON.
    Cazz BSM gets it together and KNL [with finance] will be it's Peer Comparison. Production Off Takes figures will have BSM being junior in Market Cap but remember cazz Madagascar Graphite some say is the equal if not superior to any East Africa.

Anyhow just reckon to get around sp is being pumped so as to estab a VWAP for a placement, will be countered/surprise twisted by a listed Options Issue. One Upmanship @HappyCats

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $11.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $1.325K 24.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81994 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 58142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.