GW1 6.82% 4.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

looking good, hey @Jonno07 ? Just need some Australian coverage....

1. 7,432 Posts.
    looking good, hey @Jonno07 ? Just need some Australian coverage. You said a Aust Broker is coming onto coverage? Who? When? Johnno I like poster own comments not just cut'n'pastes. A poster's own opinion of what is to be inferred from articles etc ,in their opinion only of course.
    Often these cut'n'pastes/articles can contain glowing" but controversial statements or misinformation even re the Natural Flake Market Demand/Supply. An example is the dang Batteries for EV or Stand Alone.
    Articles get put up about all these Grand Future Plans for Infrastructure Batteries, for example. How they're being made now and how much more will be needed in near future. Elon Musk Raves.

Anyhow the only mention, if any, in these is of Graphite and of course, you and I know, that's SYNTHETIC graphite. Synthetic Currently Used. Synthetic being used in projected next 2/5 years production. None of  these is signing Offtakes with proposed new mines for 100's of kts of Flake.
    Anyway see Graphmada [Stratmin/BSM] is proposing 12kts plant operational end 2016. Boutique.
    apparently better,consistent grade and flake size than Flinders and the Blair Way.

Geezus jonno that Flinders  MD Blair Way is a Ponce. Let's hope he and his Sweden mine stays in moth balls and we're not subject to his 'the Blair Way" pontificating and  the Boynton/Bass  Bounce  catches on or the Asbury Angle or Riddle Answer sorts out how a new flake graphite mine, outside of china, supplying only the rest of world operates 2016/2020.
    Seems 8th December London Conference will start this Revelation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $35.37K 831.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 448051 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 27135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.