GW1 6.94% 6.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

So true, BB. Unfortunately, BSM has a lot to live up to before...

1. 7,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3280
    So true, BB. Unfortunately, BSM has a lot to live up to before the market is prepared to embrace an undefined future JV. It wouldn't matter how well it augers for the future. Its what's immediately on the plate that matters. I wouldn't be expecting production rates for the quarter to be much above half of what is required to break-even. A further quarter and we could be getting close.

This is what I stated in an email sent Friday to TM following on from the Urbix MOU: "Going by the rather languid on-market response since the announcement and the current market depth, it's obvious that the SP hinges on upcoming production rates, FSD, sales numbers and, ultimately, positive cashflow results. I'm sure you would agree with this synopsis and with mutual disappointment but pragmatic acceptance. I hope that this current qtr's production volumes and sales are well above that which has been guided."

I believe that we will have turned the corner by the first quarter of next year, BB, but not til then. I reckon there are investors waiting in the wings awaiting both further improved production and JORC results. Things may start to come together quickly next year. The JV with Urbix will only really take on significance and warrant the market's attention once the structure is finalised and announced. 180 days is a long time in the market... but I guess we may receive a few updates along the way. It is definitely onwards and upwards from here. The pressure is on the company to show us much improved production and sales numbers now. I anticipate an operations update early next week. I think sometime this month too is the JORC results. I am not expecting a great Qtrly Cashflow Report, though... hence, why it will probably be preceeded by and followed with good news items. Notice of AGM due out anytime.

Whilst not a valid excuse for lack of social media and PR, the company probably realises its a waste of time and effort as a tool to raise the SP with so much negativity in the market right now. However, as MrG states, it would help build our presence in the graphite community which is important.

Ramping is what one wannabe crew do with much shameless finesse and blatancy. "One More Night" should have been followed with a new thread titled "One More Hour", then "One More Minute" just to take the p!$$... BUT of course you, BB, are barred from the forum (for all the wrong reasons) and my barring is self-imposed (for all the right reasons). Hahaa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.94%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ $13.08K 188.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31230 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.