GW1 4.17% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Bass to Proceed with San Jorge Lithium Project Acquisition, page-2

1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12050
    Well, I realise that Bass has been highly successful at not exceeding investor expectations, lol.

So the Bass threads on HC are looking as bare, empty and unpopulated as the salt lake they are planning to explore at San Jorge.

However, the rush for more graphite and lithium to feed the EV and battery boom is still in its early phases. If Bass can survive long enough, their graphite (and possibly Lithium) at Madagascar will be worth multiples of the current market cap. It would help if Madagascar could get on top of Covid, of course.

The San Jorge Lithium project in Argentina gives them a second option. The exploration results will be interesting.

Argentina seems to have fully vaccinated 11.1% of its population so far - slightly ahead of Australia....

So - highly speculative and high risk. I do appreciate that a lot of ppl have lost $ on Bass and bailed out for good reasons, but at current prices the potential rewards could be very good. It's still a modest buy for me. This will require patience and a "high tolerance for ambiguity." 50:1 consolidation coming up also...

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.062M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $18.32K 363.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36602 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.