GW1 6.38% 5.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

Why do you think Lithium has "already seen its day"? I would...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Why do you think Lithium has "already seen its day"? I would argue we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of Lithium demand as the world moves towards greener energy sources and needs ways for the everyday person to store that energy (rechargeable batteries). Graphite & Lithium are two major components of the Lithium Ion batteries which while we think they are huge at the moment will only continue to expand. Imagine the day every car on the road is being running by electricity stored in a Lithium battery (probably produced by Tesla). I'm not up to date with Tesla movements but that have stated in the past that they plan to begin producing Lithium batteries in the Gigafactory this year and reach full scale production by 2018 just for motor vehicles. Full scale production (as quoted in 2014) would have required the entire worlds production of Lithium. This may have changed since then but take into consideration that this is just cars. They are endless uses for batteries as we move forward.

No one would argue with you that focusing on graphite in the short term is the smarter move. I haven't seen anything to suggest BASS will run short or abandon their plans for Graphmada. Who is to say they wont get the Graph plant up and running at 20,000 tonnes before even looking at Lithium? Obviously this deal is only in its early stage with just $100,000 USD being paid (and $50,000 USD worth of shares). The next payment isn't until a JORC result is finalised (correct me if i'm wrong?) which could be months if not years away. I see this as a very good long term investment so long as it is in addition to the Graphite work being done and not to the detriment of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.063M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $561 11.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9840 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.