BRL 4.97% 84.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Don'rt think i'd be bailing out at this time.   I'm quite sure...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Don'rt think i'd be bailing out at this time.   I'm quite sure they would have paid that dividend if they had won the court case.  And i'm pretty sure they will pay their first dividend sometime within about the next 6 months.  That will be good for the share price too.  Who knows, we may even be successful with the appeal and that will be a kicker for the shareprice and give a stronger dividend too, one would think.

This really is a whole new coal mining company and they have had some things to work through, as i see it.  They are running the operations well,as most posters seem to acknowledge.  I would certainly give them this financial year to start showing more meaning ful returns to shareholders.   They are making lots of money; the outlook going forward seems to be good for coking coal prices ( China  one belt one road ),  India's demand for coking coal expected to increase approx 200% from here out to 2030.  

BRL are planning and preparing their expansion  re Canada  and  Deniston......... they will be making even more money and obviously continually looking to expand.    Have the regular dividend payments rolling in.......gives a very good income producing investment with a prob very good yield on average....equals inevitible share price appreciation

And Bell Potter obviously like the story enough to start covering it and currently have put a .18 cent share price target on it      

I sure won't be bailing out at this point of time, that's for sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.