BRL 4.97% 84.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Bathurst Chairman's Address, page-22

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    If you look at most of the trades done on Nov 30, most were done on the bid side...not the offer side.  Which means that most of the day, there were nothing but sellers.  On the positive side, whoever was buying, was buying patiently, sitting on the bid. 

Still, this does not change my resolve. 

BRL must deliver a dividend in January.  They will upgrade their earnings by at least $10 million in this quarter alone; most likely followed by another $10 million each in the second half of this financial year.  If they can't even give us shareholders a $10 million dividend, I will take it they have little intention to do so in the future. 

Second, if they don't increase their buybacks, I will view it as helping out their main shareholders, not us minority ones. Those Resolutions 7 & 8 told you where the loyalties of the board and management lie.

Finally, if they can't be even bothered to do a conference call after this quarter results are out, then I will take it that the AGM hand holding was just meaningless cheap talk.  The lack of a conference call will tell me that they have zero intention of behaving like a normal company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.5¢ 81.5¢ $12.86K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 6599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.