TLG 14.9% 65.5¢ talga group ltd

If you believe in the graphite/anode thesis, then you would...

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    If you believe in the graphite/anode thesis, then you would understand that the hugh defeciet of supply is starting in 2025. The time when TLG is palnning to do 100k tpa. of AAM, graphite prices are still in the doldrums so im sure the OEM's are talking down the prices they are willing to pay.

Point of the matter is, non-use digging it up early and contracting while prices are low and losing shareholder value in the long term. Also add in new inflation targets and am happy for a TLG to take its time to sign the right contracts.

Yes we need a JV with a offtake to derisk the project and get thr ball rolling and i have no doubt it is in the works. Lets not forget Mitsui is a long time partner with big pockets, and with the recent chatter here about dumping them is silly.

Remember Europe has 0 anode production, yes there are a couple other small graphite mines around *looks at MRC* TLG is the only large scale anode producer using natural graphite in europe.

Send Talnode-C to Taiwan, send it to Japan, Hey GM what you guys upto? Covered your battery supply chain for 2030 yet?

Talga need a partner no doubt, but dont forget which side has the power. It is going to be a sellers market, and Talga will chose the best contracts for its shareholders.

Btw name me even 5 projects similar and look at what they are planning, compare it to TLG's plan and their dates associated with production targets.

Talga had big plans and bigger dreams that may be fulfilled if drilling results come back with a good upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
0.085(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $243.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.288M 2.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 25556 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 19000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.