SYR 11.7% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

https://themarketherald.com.au/syrah-resources-asxsyr-restarts-op...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    https://themarketherald.com.au/syrah-resources-asxsyr-restarts-operations-at-battery-anode-material-plant-2020-05-04/

....probably the only company in the world which share price's falls on the day they have announcing opening up post Covid19 ... sad....even Covid19 is deemed a more positive event than the way these guys are running & governing the company....

...why don't this management team & board just rather resign...? It is axiomatic that most people don't trust them any longer... and have seen through their nefarious M.O. of trying to run this company into the ground......

Bottom line: brace yourself for another 12 months of value destruction... that is now after ~$900M of fundraising .... let's use our last $100M cash to sell more inventory at a loss.... but now that this cash burn will take far too long due to Covid19 in Mozambique ... let's hand out free 'product examples' and 'repair' things that nobody even knew were broken in the US ... just to ensure that the company will definitely be broke ASAP....

...so again, send those emails to each of the board members...and management team...ask for their comments on this nefarious M.O. ... CC investor relations...and file it.... will be imperative during our class action against each of them.... they have been warned, and still chose to ignore.... asking for performance shares...the audacity...should be sacked/sued for mismanagement if you ask me...

...and let's hope we receive a take-over offer before we are running out of the last $100M... share is still trading ~8 cent to the $ of balance sheet value.. no cash debt...and another potential >$1B 40 year of graphite reserves....

...my two cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.035(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $4.427M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 609965 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.