SYR 11.7% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

....so after how many posts... you still don't hold the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....so after how many posts... you still don't hold the shares... updating everyone on pointless unrelated noise...and then tell me about 'zero knowledge of reality'....

....so enlighten me...what is your reality...? ...nobody to satisfy your needs after your lover/mom (could be the same person, not here to judge) ran away with one with these 'insurgents' while your family were enjoying their recent 5 star Mozambique diving holiday ... or what is it...why are you annoying everyone with this perpetual unrelated rubbish?

I am all for balanced opinions.. .but yours are deemed one sided/ dimentional for some unexplained reason... basically addressing 'weather issues' in Scotland, when we are all discussing 'politics' in London... that is about the distance between Balama & the current insurgency issues, that is assuming that you are also unable to read a map .... comparing ruby theft driven by black market demand to potential impact on graphite mining.... chalk & cheese... how many bags of graphite do you think these poorly fed people are going to have to carry to make it worth their while? Who are they going to sell this to?

So pointless comparing this...there is usually a impetus... rationale... motive...driving force...behind something.... going after a graphite mine in the middle of nowhere....is pointless...if they were mining rubies/ diamonds/gold ...maybe... but if you can't even afford food... why would you use your food money to pay for transport ...to nothing valuable...

...so suggestion...what about rather adding to the conversation...tell us how all of Mozambique's current issues will change the already high BETA investment risk... these are not new things... they have been there for ages...when I dived there in 2004, security & shut-down were all over the place due to ... crime, hurricanes, access to skilled healthy staff, poor infrastructure, lack to food etc.... just another day in Africa....nothing new... welcome to Africa.... that is why companies are paying million of annual insurance to address some of this inherent BETA risks....

...or are you struggling to even struggling to fathom what I'm saying? Just want to see how 'special needs' you are?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.035(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $4.427M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 609965 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.