SYR 2.22% 22.0¢ syrah resources limited

I think the long term holders are filthy and rightly so KOOEE....

1. 6,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    I think the long term holders are filthy and rightly so KOOEE. This has become a lifestyle company for the whole board to take full advantage of as it is run into the ground there objective is to extract all they can prior. There is nothing near or medium term to recover the situation that has been in decline for several years - one can not place blame on cv19 - the company should have been in a far better position to navigate this.

Appears they lack the competence to give any definitive details - the recent 6 month timeline for BMA samples is a bloody wide range for what is only a pilot plant that is already extremely behind schedule through again - lack of competency. But that's ok - they will throw it out there to shift focus from Balama production/sales as this - they are either not advising the market of details on timelines - future sales negotiations/enquiries or they are again totally inept. It's this poor reporting that irks me - it shows incompetence and then the guy in charge wants a fat bonus.

If us retail holders see how obvious this company is poorly run - what red flag does it throw up to the big insto's and the like.

None of us enjoy continually bagging a company we have a vested interest in but serious change needs to occur - the current status is this is a total rort by incompetent people for a prolonged period of time that fail at all levels - serious changes need to be made but given it has become a lifestyle company for certain group to fleece - with all parties involved - well nothing is going to change as they are all on the take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $232.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $519.7K 2.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 653950 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 671414 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.