SGA 2.70% 19.0¢ sarytogan graphite limited

Ann: Battery Anode Product Strategy Driven By Premium Pricing, page-30

1. 7,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2726
    LoL Percy just had a look at your post history, you are another one of these guys that seems to spend his time writing posts only on stocks you have a negative view on on, stocks he has no financial interest in. Clicked on atleast 20 of your posts, not one you held or had a positive view on.

Surely with all the knowledge you claim to have about drilling, your time would be better spent finding the companies you actually think are doing a good job?

Just a very odd pyschology for me, would love to know why you constantly post on stocks you dont believe in and have no financial interest in, very odd way to spend time imo.

percypenguinwrongallthetime2.png

I quote from you "I know a lot more than most on here" " you dont get any worse crap" "atrocious is the accurate assessment of these results" "poorest quality graphite all ASX graphite plays"

The share price has only doubled in the couple of months since these comments from you, you sure know your stuff better than most! LoL Well done holders that have done well holding these last couple of months and dont listen to hotcopper clowns!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $14.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $7.558K 40.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68021 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 3800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.