ADO 6.67% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I think the only certainty in all this is that there is huge...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think the only certainty in all this is that there is huge speculation from all sides of this tedious to and fro.

Even if posters have spoken to ADO people involved in the whole debacle that is our past they will only get one side of the story. A perspective from 1 camp, which will always be spoken through their lense of @rse covering for the past shenanigans.

For all we know the Canadians formed the view after dealing with Mgt and Board members that they were all totally incompetent and that there was a high probability of losing their $$.
    Or alternatively, a better deal came up for them, someone's cat died .... the possibilities are endless.

Facts?? that we know:
    - FC either cannot be trusted or are incompetent if they actually accidentally loaned out their shares to shorters to put up $$ in the shortfall for the last CR.
    - GC did not complete any major deals with the 80+ companies he has been spruiking for years.
    - Twin is the smartest of all of us - by being a director he is getting back $$ he has lost for himself and his friends and family for encouraging them to invest. If he did not lose $$ because he traded ADO while smiling, waving, chasing breadcrumbs/loaves and pumping the stock while trading then we the future of ADO is looking very perilous!

Luckily we now have some board renewal and the battery tech looks promising.
    The are some medical device trials going on which may amount to something but many trials with past companies fell to the side. We do not know the real reason why, we just know it was never ADO's fault.

It is a spec company with loads of speculation on the inner workings of the company.

My 2 bobs summary are that there are most likely some small truths in all sides of this debate and truck loads of speculation, of which some have now convinced themselves that they are the only correct voice.

Essentially none of us mere investors will truely know the truth.
    So personally I am looking fwd, I am well aware of the past (first purchase was early 2012).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $33.68K 1.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1871432 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1338233 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 587084
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.