EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Battery Electrochemical Results, page-173

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Morning Spid,

...MNS owns 10% of the company that owns the IP, Surely you can understand if a company only owns 10% of battery results that has resulted in their MC increasing by 3 EGR's, there is something significantly wrong with EGR's announcements when our own battery results provided significantly higher charging rates with very limited loss in capacity...

I am not concerned with the current SP as I know that the EGR board works in a completely different
    way to say MNS...if I look at MNS, this latest move is a carbon copy of SYR's reign with Tolga...MNS has the added bonus of Frank bein a very good salesman (behind the scenes) himself...all the media campaign always follow any announcement that could be milked for more than it's worth...but TO DATE, no major offtake partner, Why?
    And even if some kind of traction will be gained, the CAPEX will be the deal-breaker and then they only own 10%...the reason I usually don't post on other stocks rather than a bit of fun if invited by some other punters is that I am not a short term trader and even now I am replying to yo reluctantly talking about MNS, but ppl panic when they see a peer's SP sail away and look for immediate answers in the hope to get some justification that their original decision to invest in a particular stock will be validated.

Trust your initial research...if you think EGR @ ~A$20mil MC has the best risk/reward ratio with what is on it's way...and for that, you have to allocate your own probability calculations on what the likelihood of EGR closing those deals are, using known facts to date as input. I am not going to list them all again now, new investors can spend a bit of time reading up otherwise they will come on board once the announcements (if) start coming in...the lower the trading volume at this SP the better for me.

All IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2323/2323166-86eaf74fc93a48a7c3bc24cfc31fbb9e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.