MLS 0.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

With all due respect, I understand your position and can relate...

1. 4,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3596
    With all due respect, I understand your position and can relate to your posting. Reason being I have been in the same situation as you. So not taking any dig or anything, I can feel for you.
    I had held MLS for close to over a year. One very good stint when it jumped near 20. Second time small loss. Third time, very recently, break even.
    The reason I am posting is watching the space. Your comment that SP exploded on news is not correct.
    I sold couple of weeks back before this result at 5.5. The sp only reached 5.7 on open. A week or so before I sold sp had reached 6.3. So where is the explosion?
    If you read thru my posts of recent, you could see that I was trying, as you are. Also, why I was disillusioned and exited. I tried my best, even coaxing bod to do something, but to no avail. Even started new threads on Canadian li. A proactive body would have seized the initiative by saying they are looking into it. Have appointed someone, doing this that etc. But for this bod they will wait for next quarterly maybe, have a line, they are excited and looking into it, etc. They can change now, but I waited one year and they didn't.
    One thing I have repeatedly said is - you can have a ferrari, but if you have a bad driver, they will not know how to use it or crash it.
    Another reason I am writing is that there is a wise saying - smart people learn from others experience, fools from their own. Hence providing my personal experience.
    If you look thru the companies the body manages, SBR, GED, MLS, if there is anything positive, I am all for it. One may need to scrape the bottom to get something out.
    Recently you posted how PMT, WR1 are doing well. If one had bought there recently at the same time as MLS , one would be up by 10 to 20% already, instead of 10 to 20% down.
    Anyway, I still believe anything can happen and sp could explode from here. Then it will look very good. But past record is not very high, so probability is not great, though it can happen.
    I sincerely wish you well as I can understand your sentiment, hope something good happens. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.07K 739.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2276442 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 571521
Last updated 15.56pm 08/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.