CMX 0.00% 4.5¢ chemx materials limited

Judging by the tone of your posts here, if they have blocked you...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Judging by the tone of your posts here, if they have blocked you I’m really not surprised. You constantly complain and ridicule and just plain trash talk the company and their management. From the looks of their online presence, they are projecting an image of professionalism and perhaps want to keep it that way and not have people trash talking their company on pages they can at least control. You talk about school yard behaviour, perhaps look back on some of your posts here about the company - simply because the share price has not moved the way you want. What baffles me is you continue to trash talk and defame management, yet then wonder why the share price won’t move..have you considered that the content of your posts might have some influence on peoples investing decisions and put them off buying here?
    If you want to be critical about the company, you have every right to do that but at least do it constructively and offer some rationale..for example explain why you think the price should have risen here, based on where the company is at. Do any of your friends know what HPA or manganese is? Ask them what lithium is and I bet they’ll know. It’s an early stage company dealing in commodities most people really know nothing about and technologies that are unproven at commercial scale. You need to understand that what you’re invested in is highly speculative and combined with largely unknown commodities, it is not exactly a company people would risk buying into in a massive way right now. Like I said earlier, from the time they listed they said they’d develop the HPA tech - they’ve now got the micro plant operating and a PFS to support that. They said they’d explore and drill and they’ve delivered several sets of assays, including rare earth mineral prospects and are currently embarking on recently announced further drilling campaign. They’ve informed the market about all of this. They are progressing as they said they would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.716M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $518 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57805 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 130598 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.