CMX 0.00% 4.4¢ chemx materials limited

Ann: Battery Grade Manganese Exploration Commences, page-12

1. 1,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312

You are right that my posts are like that but what I say or complain about here, does not mean I email a company in that same manner. Here I am freer to express my disappointment and frustration and I use HC as a way to express that. In relation to HPA, Manganese and etc, I am very familiar with it and the other companies that are CMX’s peers. I know how I come across, but it is beyond frustrating about the CASH BURN and no money spent on the actual tenements and drilling.

Asking management about transparency in regards to timelines when they have missed them, asking them about staff coming and going, David being removed and then no full time MD in the pipeline, and asking about a LASPSED patent with the Australian government when we were informed that it was renewed is very much critical to the company. Why is our signature patent classified as LAPSED on the Australian Patent Website?

And to block someone when they have valid investor questions is not seen as a positive thing from a publically listed company. It is much the opposite.

Regardless of how much I ‘bitch’, I am a top 20 holder, and I have every single right to question them on their slow progress.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.