EGR 4.35% 12.0¢ ecograf limited

Greetings NL, as I have quite a bit of money tied up here so I...

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Greetings NL, as I have quite a bit of money tied up here so I thought it be better value in making some phone calls yesterday and confirm some of the questions I had then trying to defend the gates against posters making all sorts of assumptions, some of which are hilarious and clearly agenda motivated and anyone who knows even a little bit about KNL's strategy and well-documented expansion plans would know what I'm talking about.

We now have $fugures and timing, not just for 1 income generating asset but 2...and we are still priced at $40milMC...I know ppl still waiting to get Tanz Gov confirmation and buying at higher SP, fair enough, I personally have no doubt whatsoever that Tanz will open up for Business, be it this month or next or in 6 months but it will happen.

Importantly KNL has now put all the strategic pieces for the next 2 years in place and next offtake for the remainder of our output is imminent.

I said many times that I feel KNL is at the bottom of it's SP, what I mean by that is we have not had our strong runs like most Li and Co Co's and they are now experiencing the obvious pullbacks and sell on announcement as many of their holders are sitting on multi-bag profits already. We will not have that problem.

All IMO - Gamble Responsibly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $38.08K 325.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104325 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.