EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

It's funny Names but when it comes to the chemical compound of a...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    It's funny Names but when it comes to the chemical compound of a Lithium Ion battery and its economics within the marketplace it is best to listen to Industry Leaders within that field.

I'm happy for you to score some points and be very disingenious on this topic as it is a deflection from the reality that KNL and other graphite plays need to face head on moving forward.

Therefore when Professor Stanley Whittingham presents at another Graphite company AGM I know that I need to listen.

He needs to be respected enormously considering he was recently nominated for a Nobel Prize in Chemistry and is a co-inventor of the Lithium Ion Battery.

Therefore when he states the lithium Ion Battery still has a 10-15 year commercial advantage over all other alternatives in testing or small scale production.

You need to listen.

He says the only way to make Lithium Ion Batteries economical moving forward is without Cobalt and Nickel. The savings equate to 40% from the raw material cost.

So when one posts Panasonic as a throwaway line, it shows a lack of knowledge.

Look at the financials of Tesla and understand how a company can lose $500-750 million every 6 months?

No other auto manufacturer will be allowed to operate under such a dire business model. They are leaking cash in the Vehicle side of their business. It's fair to say the Panasonic Battery cells will not be economical elsewhere.

So maybe now you might understand that the cost of the battery cell is vital moving forward so all auto companies can have an Electric Division that actually makes money, rather than being supported by its Gasoline range.

Think of who is leading the vision in this area moving forward.

Who can produce battery cells without Cobalt and Nickel?

It aint Panasonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $21.53K 175.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 48994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 10553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.