PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

I don't think we're too far away from news lads. But don't...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I don't think we're too far away from news lads. But don't expect anything this week. There's no point in announcing anything yet.

I'd expect to hear something on the lithium closer to the Mn results. That should build the momentum into Mn and Li drilling. So, I'd expect to hear an announcement next week (maybe mid-late in the week) followed by Mn program approval in the third/fourth week of the month. We should then hear news on the Mn tenement, probably in the fourth week of the month or thereabouts. In other words, it will be bang, bang, bang with announcements and news.

That should keep punters on their toes, driving the share price higher.

I believe that is better than getting some news this week, and then waiting a week or two for news. This is a great time to buy, while shares are going cheap. Seems like a major holder selling down (given the volume size) out of boredom, which has triggered some retail investors to get cold feet and sell. Punters have soaked up that volume.

We've seen the day traders leave us last week, who wanted quick results. Traders are likely to re-build positions within the fortnight as the Li announcement nears, Mn drilling nears/ tenement is approved.

A few quick fired results should drawn in the cavalry. Take advantage of the share price weakness. We could be at 3 cents by the end of the month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.