WTM 9.09% 12.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: Battery Minerals raises $20m to continue building Montepuez, page-13

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I said I'll be back in few months but I wanted to ask a question. Please excuse me for this.

Is there anyone here who has a good knowledge of graphite mining.
    How complex is graphite mining ???? What are the drills and process flow.
    I have very little knowledge about it. I know a thing or two about the gold mining business but very little about the graphite mining business.
    All I know is graphite has always been used and with new innovations/technology (such as EV, battery etc etc) the use of graphite has been greatly enhanced. I know a large percentage of graphite & nickel goes into lithium batteries. The percentage of lithium in lithium battery is very small. So my logic has always been if lithium batteries is the new world then I have to be bullish on graphite and nickel. I also hold some nickel dogs but no lithium stock.( I think lithium stocks are great hype.........they already reflect many many years of profit & growth by just attaching the lithium name in there tenements).

I could have invested in Syrah but I wanted more bang for my buck....so always have a close eye on BAT.

So if there is any experts around please help us understanding the graphite mining process.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $44.39K 372.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54804 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 140700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.