AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Battery Ready Vanadium Electrolyte Produced, page-25

1. 18,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3907
    Tis the season for presentations and updates I think whilst investors get settled for FY25 and beyond..
    When I was looking up RCF’s investment chief here in Australia Brett Beatty in regards that talk that was giving yesterday or today at the Sydney Mining News conference (but AVL is not presenting) [ref] I also saw this older linkedin post talking about the new Critical Minerals Program Manager for the US Department of Energy.

He notes that there is now a newly formed ‘MESC’ unit within the DOE … the letters standing for ‘the Office of Manufacturing and Supply Chains’
    “The MESC is responsible for strengthening and securing manufacturing and energy supply chains needed to modernize the nation’s energy infrastructure and support a clean and equitable energy transition. They are working with other governmental agencies to “…create an all of government effort to create a vertically integrated clean energy supply chain.””

Brett wrote there was some monumental work going on in the background over there and it made me think (again) of that breakfast Graham Arvidson had earlier this month with [ref] US Consul General, Siriana Nair and the US Assistant Secretary, for State, Geoff Pyatt, who had made the long trip to over specifically to look at US/australian partnerships.
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/geof...ing-visit-a-activity-7173296311914450944-EWug

Anyway that’s all a bit off topic to the first production of electrolyte news today but I had fun postulating on possible outcomes for AVL and I do think it’s interesting the tune here has changed from December when electrolyte was going to be just for AVL to @arms post above [ref] noting that today’s announcement says AVL is anticipating commervial production.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $67.35K 4.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3926810 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7324937 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.