MMI 2.04% 5.0¢ metro mining limited

Ann: Bauxite Hills Operations Update, page-15

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3584
    Does anyone have any explanation why a share which usually trades 300k a day does 22M on no news in one day with about 6M of that all after the bell!! One could say people were heading for the doors but the trading does not back that up. It dropped like a stone in the morning (arguably to fill gaps if you were a chartist) and then recovered as buyers appeared from no where. Two single trades after the bell were for around 6M total. Two desperate sellers you say, but then two desperate buyers as well dropping over $500M. I have seen this crazy trading before in many high volume high profile shares, but we are not used to that with little old MMI. It was exciting to watch for a change because watching trading in MMI is usually like watching paint dry, but today was nothing like I have never seen with this share. Are we expecting a T/O or major announcement that I haven't
    been made aware of? Is it tax selling by sellers who will buy in again next year bearing in mind we don't have a huge retailer base? It was like watching a herd of crazed sheep attack our poor little share. Very odd I thought. I hope it settles down, I didn't buy MMI to get a Game of Thrones experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $296.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $473.8K 9.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271606 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 228715 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.