MMI 4.26% 4.9¢ metro mining limited

You may have noted already that there were further after hours...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    You may have noted already that there were further after hours trades done in the shares making total volume considerable
    by comparison.
    I would not expect a query. It was larger than normal volume with little price movement.
    Surely it was not the response to just one post on HC.
    Maybe others did check their charts and saw exactly what I was talking about or maybe they sought advice from someone
    they trusted more when it came to both charts and fundamentals.

Let me assure you that my motive is pure and whether you believe it or not is up to you.

MMI is undertaking difficult tasks and for everyone's sake I would hope they can improve.

My fear is much greater than my greed and my boast is that I have never managed to buy at the bottom, nor have I been
    able to sell at the top. I unfortunately all too often sell too soon.

I have previously been in the position of holding a share knowing that it didn't look good and then pondered my horrible
    options. Do you sell and take a small loss - do you hold and take a greater one on paper - or will there be an announcement
    that might save you?

This is a forum after all and I have expressed many opinions - nothing more and nothing less. I am not qualified nor would I
    attempt to give advice. If someone asked me what share to buy I would politely tell them that I was not stupid but they just
    dress me this way. LOL

I have always thought it a big mistake to ignore charts but many on this thread know a lot more about the fundamentals
    of MMI. All the best. e

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $291.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $465.8K 9.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1334462 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.