MMI 14.9% 5.4¢ metro mining limited

A bit of a warning here from the least popular to have posted on...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    A bit of a warning here from the least popular to have posted on this thread.
    Not here to gloat but have warned all along about the charts that reflect what the market really thinks of MMI.

There has been an attempt to close the gap just below 10 cents in the last couple of days.

Unfortunately, when you look at the monthly and weekly charts, further gaps below still exist. These are anything but
    good looking charts and reflect the poor performance of the company to date. A lot has gone wrong for them.

At this time of year people will often look more closely at what they hold and make decisions. June / July can be
    dicey.

You might see another whipsaw - can't tell. Hate to see HC folk lose but of course you haven't lost until you have sold.
    And NO - I have no intention of buying nor am I attempting a down ramp. I am merely stating a fact. I do wish you
    all well in spite of what you might think and have posted honestly.

At least I have had one phone call from an acquaintance to thank me for my opinion - because that is all it was all those
    months ago.
    I am not adviser but someone who relies on charts and fundamentals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.007(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $320.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.5¢ 4.6¢ $2.199M 42.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30776 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1490765 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.