MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Yeah I agree @kingkev kudos to him. But all ideas are...

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Yeah I agree @kingkev kudos to him. But all ideas are contestable. He is calling $2.46/share at first pour with no equity raising. I would love for him to be true but I don't think is fair to not contest this idea because long term retail speculators like us should have realistic expectations.

$2.46/share values with no equity raise values myl at $4.3 billion.

The other claim is no equity raise with 100% debt at 2% in some corporate bond offer in the US. But he can't back that claim up with a real example from another mining company that has recently raised debt to fund capex at or around 2%, let alone for an investment in a country like Myanmar.

G1A developing a lead/silver mine in Australia recently raised $110m @ 8%, with debt comprising 64% of total pre-production capex.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-us-110m-debt-facilities-for-galenas-abra-project.5522180/

If he really thinks that he knows a way to raise $150-200m at 2% for a mining operating in Myanmar he should get in contact with John asap because that would be a great outcome ( @Kalenn can correct me if I'm wrong but I think we borrow WWM's share of the capex upfront, with them paying us back).

Yes kudos for giving it a go but it's fair game here if you can't back up your assertions.
    Last edited by densamer: 22/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.