MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Bawdwin Option Exercised, page-14

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Hi Phil. that BAWW005 for example, had a true width of 6 metres (depth to us lay people) which means it is approx 36.5 metres across . Over simplifying to say it's a rectangle but you get the drift, 6 x 36.5 metres of ore.

What it highlights for me is that the 'prospectivity' of this project is VERY exciting. I think we will get a lot of good news between now and Xmas.

I don't think the country risk with stop MYL. Their partners are well used to operating on the ground there and will be doing much of the work by the indications in releases.

The real risk for me is will the locals support or impede the project. There is no income in the area to speak of so I think that many of the locals will be looking forward to jobs etc.

The region is tightly locked down by the authorities though. I was looking at doing a 'tourist' visit to the area while I am travelling and that is effectively impossible, even with a couple of contacts on the ground, one nearby I was told that it simply couldn't happen at this time. Now will that work for or against MYL?

I suspect the government wants it up and running, they get more of the take than anyone else.
    Also, keep in mind that when compared to copper for example, lead and zinc have a much greater specific gravity so more tonnes per cubic metre of ore body.

PS I like MYL
    Last edited by Kalenn: 03/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.