MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: Bawdwin Video Presentation, page-23

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    With Mark Creasy holding a significant stake and providing his grey cells most probably, MYL is a great resource sector play over next many years. I will not be surprised to see a stand alone MYL commanding a MC of 1.00 Billion Dollars + ( after dilution ), may be much higher.The only risk here is co being taken over in next two years. Even then multi bags is a guarantee. The most tremendous kicker is the silver, which is expected to hit between USD 43 -48 per ounce some time in 2020 as per EW. We can just multiply USD 50 with the silver in ground resources, we will get a mind boggling figure ( I have posted on this earlier in this board, do not want to repeat again )
    MYL will remain in my bottom drawer as long as it takes.
    The only negative thing is their power supply arrangement may be not all that good, hydro may not be feasible year round, I am not sure about this particular aspect.More info from any one on this will be welcome.
    Other than that MYL is a winner all the way , with validation from none other than the great Mark Creasy ( who I think converted around 3 cents, lucky guy as usual )

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.