PSC 3.70% 13.0¢ prospect resources limited

There was a mention earlier of manipulation the likes of which...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    There was a mention earlier of manipulation the likes of which the poster hadn't seen before. If you looked closely at the trades and bait and switch techniques everyday for the last month (which I did on a number of days) you would also come up with the same conclusion. Most of you guys know this already and know what I am talking about and how that game works. For those who don't, basically you do this by having the majority of the sell and buy orders such that the sell is following the buy lower in to the target of the day. Now you can't do this quickly because it will spook everyone and you will be found out. But you can do this when all the stars align as they have in the last couple of months. People fear uncertainty and so our professional trader friend has taken full advantage of this fact. Based on the trades it looked like the manipulators aim was to get the SP down to 2.2c by the end of the last working week. However they didn't quiet get there but nevertheless succeeded in lowering the SP to 2.7c from just above 4c. I contacted Hugh and mentioned that PSC must release a statement on this or at least an update on progress which they did a couple of times over the last couple of weeks but unfortunately the BBC news article came a bit late. Regardless, mark my words, as of late Monday or Tuesday next week when there's a hint clarity and fear of the unknown dissipates, the manipulator will set the course for a SP reversal and of course with everything going as expected the SP will head north. And that's how my friend you got cheated out of your shares at above 4c down to below 3c only for old mate manipulator to double their money in Aug. Not bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $48.08K 384.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 4761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.