RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Excellent commentary PS, and georgia14, I strongly suspect the...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Excellent commentary PS, and georgia14, I strongly suspect the glare from under the ASIC Spotlight is way way too much to bear for an intensely private major shareholder!

This news is fantastic for ALL SHAREHOLDERS albeit years too late, could have been moving in this direction man6 years ago and saved everyone a lot of heartache along the way, but better late than never although we need to see positive movements forward from this point.

Will be very interesting times ahead if MIN attempt to get involved, if I am not mistaken aren't the principals also from the same neck of the woods as our major shareholder? We know what we have so just have to stand our ground in any future negotiations IMO, we have come this far a little longer to achieve a good outcome will not be a problem I would have thought.

Share liquidity was supposed to be solved by the share consolidation we went through or at least that was the sales pitch to minority shareholders which we all knew to be BS as it proved everyday since consolidation. The bigger market players were supposedly to be more interested after this process we were told.

You are 100% correct PS, the only stranded asset (very loose use of the term "asset", as BBI have absolutely NOTHING OF VALUE) is whatever BBI have at present. Their offer of this "asset" to FMS was too dear at $1 so having difficulty seeing where they go with it from there. Not our worry at least.

Will be very interesting to watch things unfold with the ASIC Spotlight continuing to shine extremely brightly, my thoughts only but there could be a fair shakeup coming very soon, time will tell.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.