CKA 10.0% 11.0¢ cokal limited

For those of us that have been involved as investors in this...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    For those of us that have been involved as investors in this company, myself for 6 years, SJ since the PL days, and others for a lengthy amount of time have done the “what’s stopping Eddie swooping CKA up for pennies” to death..

Its frankly tiresome and flogged worse than a Jim Cassidy or Greg Hall whipping to death.

That is the decision a group of investors I know personally that have over a 30% stake in Cokal combined have chosen to take to trust the best intentions of Eddie Chin and Karan Bangur.. Otherwise we would have gradually sold our shares off by now..

I noticed you’ve been posting here for less than 2 months and have turned sour on your concerns of the company missing targets here and there..

So whether or not your opinions are founded or justified, that’s fine for you to justify if you need to or discuss here if that’s your choice. However most of us here understand the risks and the landscape, and are willing to back in Eddie and Karan to get the project de-risked. The logistics, which is always what the challenge for Cokal has been about..

I have spoken on numerous occasions to Karan, and also close friends of Eddie, and I have no reason to doubt their integrity and I hold them in high regard..

Your concerns are what they are, however they’re not something many wish to share because fearing the worst is living in fear and not having faith in an investment decision.. I and many others have chosen to have faith and back the company in..

You have free speech and the ability to state your thoughts, however, I choose to back my investment decisions in and remain positive. If I had your concerns in your position I would just be selling my holdings and moving on..Preserving both Physical and psychological capital.. But that’s me.. Freedom of choice.

I do wish you well and hope that your investments work well for you, however debating facts and figures and theories has been a cyclical occurrence and I’ve heard it all before..

Thank you and good day to you..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $118.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $24.65K 235.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 424999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ 78317
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.