BCM 11.1% 0.8¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Some Au-PGM assays are in for the first pilot plant trial in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2053

Some Au-PGM assays are in for the first pilot plant trial in this program but still waiting for assays for some metals.

The PP 2nd trial is about to conclude then they'll dispatch samples for assaying.

I like this: "we observed that the recovery curve was still ascending", i.e. the recovered grade continues to increase with time. What's the grade going to be when recovery curve plateaus?

"Testing is ongoing at Ecobiome, where we are currently awaiting assays and nearing the conclusion of the second pilot plant test on Tres Estados drill hole TED 020. The pilot plant test on TED 020 commenced onMonday, June 5th, and will conclude on Wednesday, June 14th, nearly doubling the duration compared to the first test on an Ema drill sample.

Although we have not received all the assay results for the Ema test, as part of our testwork, we observed that the recovery curve was still ascending. Based on this observation, a decision was made to almost double the leach time to obtain a more accurate understanding of the overall recovery curve”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $89.99K 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 11925789 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4169264 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.