BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Well Smike...I suggest you have a look on the website of GE21...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Well Smike...

I suggest you have a look on the website of GE21 Consultario Mineral and look through their team. When you've done that tell me who amongst that team has the expertise to sign off on the report. Oh I suppose they just went out and got a contract metallurgist or chemist to do the review for them. If so why pick a bunch of mining engineers and geologists to review a metallurgical report?

What did they sign off? Wouldn't it be nice to read that report, however voluminous? While we are it... 2 x 280 litre brewing kits and one 75 litre control. What was the control for? How did it work in with the other two? Did the two reactors each have a portion of the feed or was it transferred from one to the next? Was the bioleach solution kept separately in each tank or was it transferred? How was the 10kg for cyanidation collected? Just a bucket from each or in a more representative manner?

What do these bugs do? Do they eat the PMs and pass into solution? Do they render the PMs soluble by changing the character of the rock and its refractory nature? Show me where BBX / BCM has categorically stated what the process is! Don't give me that gumph about patents because it's the bugs that are subject to patent, not the process. If the bugs eat the rock, show me a polished section with PMs and with before and after shots of the impact of the bugs on the rock. Show me a detailed mass balance of this bioleaching process not that any of you promoters know what that is.

Publish the report! Imagine all being made clear, the naysayers rolling over, eating humble pie and loading up on BCM and you, the long suffering, moving your drinking habits up two or three shelves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5.324K 380.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.