DCC 0.00% 3.9¢ digitalx limited

Ann: BBY Limited appointed as Adviser, page-9

1. 634 Posts.
    It will be very soon, I imagine following the release of Mintsy.co which I predict will be early next month. Paul Vernon (Cryptsy founder) has openly stated that he doesnt want to give a release date for Mintsy, with the basic rationale that if there is a delay people wont be happy - makes sense, but rather say its release is very soon.

Given I have no real idea what the heck Mintsy is all about I spend a bit of time trying to work it out. From the basic knowledge of what I am finding on the Mintsy Product is that there is a lot of excitement in the air for the release. The selling/trading of cryptocurrency contracts isnt new but Mintsy will be a first in certain aspects. The following is an abstract from this article http://www.dailydoge.org/2014/09/28/mintsy-dynamic-mining-platform/

Why Mintsy Might Succeed
    Mining service providers already exist by the dozen; however, Mintsy will be among the first to cater to all major mining algorithms. Traditionally, providers tend to specialize in a single algorithm such as SHA-256. This unique approach might give Mintsy the advantage in an otherwise saturated market.

I was confused about the whol xfrac, lite frac etc so googled it. It appears that:
    Hash Frac = A is a contract for 100GH/s of SHA256 mining power. (Bitcoin is mined through this process)
    Lite Frac = A contract for 100GH/s Script mining power (Litecoin is mined through this. Lite is the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap)
    X Frac = A contract for 100GH/s of X11-X15 mining power (I could only find on google that X11 type is something called Darkcoin, which appears to have a pretty high market cap)

The idea with Mintsy is that these contracts will be tradeable on Mintsys own open exchange platform. Additionally people can lease their own "rigs" to others or you can even lease Mintsys rigs (which presumably are the computers we have in Iceland?). Mintsy makes money off fees and leasing rigs!

Now the deal is solidified with a $250,000US investment in DCC in the form of shares at 30c, which after conversion to AUD = approx 970,000 shares. Initially I thought, well these guys must be pissed. BUT there isnt even that amount of shares available on the sell side and if you wanted 1M you would certainly pay higher than 30c.

ANyway AGM powerpoint out. Time for a read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 472 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.