SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I am LT bullish on SBB (due to my own research) but the wording...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    I am LT bullish on SBB (due to my own research) but the wording and timing of this report is suspect IMO. And they call this a research report? What is the 2015 rationale for the target price increase? Just who are they trying to kid?

Is BBY related to the iceberg/block seller? Could it be that one of BBY's larger clients has given instruction to sell a large parcel ASAP above 6 cents.....either by selling to BBY's smaller clients and/or the general market with BBY incentivised to complete the transaction as quickly as possible? A positive research report (even though weird timing, based on old info and no new analysis to support their increased target price) would certainly help wouldn't it....hmmm.

And if these guys were just trying to be honest, non-biased brokers (lol) then surely would have waited for the latest 4c (at least) or 2014 preliminary FR before re-assessing their 2015 target price? Sorry but this vague report IMO smells very fishy and the lack of conviction in the buy column near today's prices suggests that any interested parties (in SBB) are also ignoring.

As you were iceberg seller (at least until your transaction is complete).

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.