BDX 8.33% 11.0¢ bcal diagnostics limited

Ann: BCAL to Present at Bioshares Biotech Summit - Presentation, page-65

1. 27,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3260
    the thing is, the investment decision today should consider that just the Australian market has the depth of a mature mams market to augment to re-rate this. Whatever the whenever, suggested that USA commercial will follow directly in the adjoining year to the AUS commercial. But todays decision ought to rationalize the upside multiple on the $$$ we can project from the AUS market. While we dont know the exact pricing structure in overseas markets, it is the volumes multiple that towers over the AUS market.

So for mine its a no brainer re-rate on a couple / few million AUS mams come augment pathway to blood test + others who would blood test only X say 70% gross profit on $300/ test (stated in webinar)

Those numbers alone are the potential mega money train.
    The USA and Europe volumes orders of magnitude larger....

So while many cant picture how tall that mountain is, i can try.
    10c to $10.00 in 10 years, but not out of the question that world market takes us to $100.

All in parallel commercialization. So volumes x price structures = multiple overlay of growth x revenues.
    A bet on the World ? comes free when you also just bet on the AUS market.
    I didnt need to consider the world market, when i just considered the upside on the $$$ from the AUS market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $27.52K 234.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 79535 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.