ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Agreed, what a mess. I just do not get how can our CEO justify paying himself close to a $1M per annum in salary and entitlements when his company is in a world of pain, his loyal shareholders are in the world of pain, his company's MC had shrunk to $13M, and his investors rightful profits are paying for his mistakes.

This whole mess just reminds me of all those great expectations of the long term benefits and scalability of Zoleo JV (hype 1.0) which in the end were overly optimistic and didn't provide the scale or profits that were being mentioned (well, not to BCC).

Now we have the arbitration results (hype 2.0), where BCC has been reiterating for a year about how positive this development is for the holders...we are now $3M down and we are yet to see any glimmer of positivity for the shareholders, and communications about the results are much more muted than they were at the start and-mid process.

In my opinion we are about to be dissapointed, in a similar way that the Zoleo JV optimism slowly was converted into quietly underwhelming figures that were not at all positive for the shareholders.

This time though, the consequences will be immediately felt for the holders of this illiquid stock when BCC starts negotiating (hype 3.0)...yet another deal that will further disadvantage the shareholders even more.

I would be ecstatic to be proven wrong (please!), but it is just hard to believe a company that has continuously misled its shareholders time and time again. Look through the investor presentations from the past 3 years yourself, then see where BCC is today.

Wind her up! Sell the IP and negotiate a distribution to the shareholders, whilst there is still business and IP to sell and BCC is not (that) desperate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.