BCC 15.4% 15.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

The cash balance is maintained at $3.1M is promising. The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    The cash balance is maintained at $3.1M is promising. The arbitration costs have basically stolen all surplus cashflow for the past year of operations. Hopefully by the end of August when the findings from the arbitration results are released to the shareholders we will see that these were funds well spent.
    BCC's future direction and growth strategy appears to be currently entirely dependent on the results from the arbitration.

Whilst it is portrayed as a binary event, I do not think it will be as black and white as it is being presented, nothing ever is. It is now up to the shareholders to determine for themselves if they want to bet on this event and position themselves for some gains (in the event that the findings/results are positive) or to reduce their exposure (if the findings/results are negative) with the intent to buy back in 'when the dust has settled'.

Personally I am going to top up with the optimistic view that there will not be a major dilutive event and that the current SP will rise, however, my top up will be conservative in size as I already have a moderate size holding.

Good luck to us all over the next 4-6 weeks.

Stage is set, lights are on, the audience is hungry for some action!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.