RTG 4.55% 4.6¢ rtg mining inc.

@Danehill RTG shareholders could not have asked for a better...

1. 85 Posts.
    @Danehill

RTG shareholders could not have asked for a better result from the Wardens Hearing. BCL application is expired, unconstitutional, hasn't paid compensation to SML members and doesn't have SML support. There are 510 landowners in Panguna minesite. How many support BCL and how many signed Miriori's petition? BCL are not wanted in Panguna by a majority of approximately 96%. Landowners receive little to nothing under BCL's proposal, this is the ABG playing bully. The SML will hold strong and they will win their fight. The ABG must abide by the law or they know how the people will react. I said yesterday, President Momis and members of the ABG flew to visit RTG's Masbate mine.There is no doubting RTG ability to develop this.The ABG have seen RTG's modular development proposal.This is only my belief, but I think the ABG are using BCL as a tool to leverage share/equity out of Central.Despite all information and law suggesting BCL cannot gain the social license, our ABG continue to support them publicly. (behind close doors both ABG and PNG do not support BCL. this is public knowledge in Buka). Why ? As many bougainvilleans say, ABG and BCL are desperate to save their shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $49.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $17.23K 380.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 248 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 468343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.