BCN 4.55% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Beacon Acquires Interest in the Lady Ida Gold Project, page-60

1. 6,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    i think im ok with the deal, i think the market has reacted without fervour for a few reasons, (1) its not an absolute bargain basement price and (2) it puts a dent in our profitability for up to a 2.5 year period basically halving our revenue and putting a significant dampner on dividends over that time.
    Its not a short term catalyst for the SP rather something to secure loing term future of Jaurdi

however
    (a) we dont know when it will be put into the mining schedule
    (b) IF it will be processed at 2g/t or the cut off grade lowered to maximize LOM, if its processed at +2g/t it would (a) minimize the duration we have 50% of our mill capacity tied up serving GL and the overall profitability would be improved which would in some way make up for the shortfall in our own production over that timeframe.

I presume blending it with material from other stockpiles would be problematic from an accounting point of view

The upside is obvious,
    it adds considerably to our LOM and average grade too.
    It required no debt or dilution to acquire

In terms of keeping capital free for other acquisitions or development in Timor Leste (should we hit something) the arrangement is very favourable for us.

PS thanks for your breakdown @MetalBee, a far more detailed attempt at calculations than my beermat effort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $53.28K 2.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3084892 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 304127 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.