BCN 3.85% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Beacon Acquires Lady Ida Project, page-94

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    @charlie's Bucket
    A $1.00 share!? Assuming all these newly issued options get converted that takes the SOI to around 4.2 billion. There's no way this is a $4.2 billion company. And the major issue of the ridiculous SOI gets worse - this isn't attracting sophisticated investors at all. I believe any looks at a solution to this were off the table until the last capital raise options had expired. With the issuing of these new options I assume no changes are going to be entertained until these ones expire as well.

The mill is already running over capacity. Without increasing grade, the only way to produce more gold is to build another plant, so doubling the size of the acquisitions is pointless unless that happens.

What is up with the 4% fee the company will pay on the debentures? Is this common practice?
    12% PA return on the debentures, no doubt if they made these available publicly everyone here would apply - excluding dividends it's a far better return than BCN has provided over the past few years of stagnant / downwards share prices.
    Last edited by drpinks: 28/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $14.07K 562.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1250105 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 549615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.