BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Bev, for someone who has been around a "long time" you've certainly tuned out to only hearing the sound of your own voice or anything only positive. You say I don't add value and am typically downramping - but your comments in themselves are a typical rosy glasses holder who has " been around a long time".. and will continue to be long after the more savvy have made their riches and moved on. Typical to this group you are more concerned with trawling through posting histories and trying to tin foil hat relationships that aren't there. Firstly, I do not post on all stocks I hold nor do I post solely on stocks I don't own. Rather than grabbing at straws typical of the anti "downramping" brigade (i.e. anyone without a wholly positive view) perhaps you should take your own advice . ive posted my views on the available information and provided comparative $ values i.e. per acquired ozs as a rough point of comparison in my thought process. Much better than your typical fanboy response of throwing out personal attacks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $31.68K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1409802 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2207463 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.