BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Your posts aren't even readable, you write like you're on the...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Your posts aren't even readable, you write like you're on the whoopee weed and your grammar is disgusting. Go back to school dopey.

Again, you are delusional about your value to this forum, you provide no balance, nor information - you are the quintessential downramper!

Taking Newbie's advice, I think.

Re- BCN : Having read the last report, it is a shame for Management, the workers and all Shareholders that this has gone nowhere in 18 months. I believe they are trying hard to address their disadvantages that have created a stagnant share price, (despite the negative slant on everything that the Sabers of the world like to point out). In their attempt to address LOM , regardless of the bargain value status, or otherwise of this purchase, it is a move in the right direction, imo. I believe that, now, they should address their other issue holding the sp back, which is the number of shares on the books. I would like to see them pay no dividends and spend every available cent buying back as many of their shares as possible.
    They say patience is a virtue - not sure which of, reading SaberX's tripe, or our stagnant Sp, needs the most patience!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.