BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Well reread what you originally posted and the end of your last...

1. 4,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1498
    Well reread what you originally posted and the end of your last post, it certainly reads like your crying.
    You have one alternative to patience and that’s sell out, what else do your want them to do they are making money and you received a dividend already so your not behind.
    Now I’m a patronising pig?
    How would you have preferred I respond to your post?
    Given the resource the grade the size of the plant it’s not difficult to work out values, you got caught up in market hype at the time.
    Go and check out DDD (I don’t hold) a bcn wanna be, I’ve been telling posters there for 18 months that the project needed time and they needed patience they were calling mining in 2020 because of some old dumps, I worked out not before late 2021 and even that is out by maybe 6 months. It will be a few years before they have a MC similar to here but have potential to hit some big grades at depth but will cost a lot of $ to find them.
    So yes TB you can work this stuff out, if this had a MC of $25 million a few years ago it would have been a buy and wait, $115 MC is going to take some time to increase.
    Well done on LTR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.