BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

I had a copper stock that also hedged at what seemed maybe not...

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I had a copper stock that also hedged at what seemed maybe not as high as holders wanted as they like now thought the gold price, would go higher BUT then copper dropped and suddenly those contracts really paid off for years as like then, we know how much we are getting and can plan ahead and the assumption by most, is that this 14 years boom will never end and Gold and Oil will keep going up eventhough we are seeing the indices struggling and basically desperate to drop.  Anything can happen now given how weak and over priced the markets are and Biden or other countries could somehow turn on the taps and oil and gas pours into the US or the war ends quickly and sanctions stop or reduce.  Prices would crash then..
    Things are nuts now,  so you wont get any answers in TA or even FA as this thing as so many variables in play but i think its sensible and locks in cash no matter what AND they left 30% so are flexible as situation changes.   
    Think ahead first THEN act and i think  BCN has done what  Biden and his left can never do and that is act rationally and financially responsible for US citizens..
    Stock 101 is compromising and taking a profit and having stop losses locked in to save your money when things crash and the Hedge is just that. They lose a bit maybe, but gain MOST.....  
    In a crash for those here who have been through them,  Most Gained is better than most lost!

Just IMO  and dont forget how crazy things are so be READY!!   
    SP is holding so market agree with BCN's play overall?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $755 32.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 987881 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1075783 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.