BCN 0.00% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

something I though about when reading the announcement.. but I...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

something I though about when reading the announcement.. but I could be being to simplistic?

IMO
    Planned cashflow is needed to fund development.. i'm meaning LOM, plant & machinery, increased fuel..

If what BCN spent and made in the last 12 months (which included the $14m land buy & divies) can be secured on "70%" of production oz's over the next 12 months
    Then the $$$ needed cover increased costs, Plant & Machinery, and exploration of current and McP is already anticipated in the "70%"..

leaving 30% of production oz's for more.. land/divies/warchest?? ..and time to focus on the business of doing the business.

I keep hearing on the finance news..VIX?? ..volatility index.. is being off the chart.. I am not 100% sure what this is..but I dont like seeing the resulted wild swings.. so I am happy to keep going with managements decisions.. my small holding here is not heading north like a rocket..but its heading north..not south

Really good to see and learn from ALL the considered points posted for BCN.. thank you

I'm happy to buy in more if anyone is that disappointed that they want to dump their large holdings..lol

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5061446 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.